Friday, February 19, 2010

Apologies for Hiatus from Blogging


Hello Everyone,
The explanation for my extensive hiatus from blogging is that things have been quite busy in the courtroom and in our lives together over the last five or six months. I have traveled several times, but none of those trips have merited any new photos as of yet. I traveled to Yokota Air Base, Japan in November for 8 days of leave to play basketball in the Samurai Warrior Basketball classic, which my team won in blowout fashion. The credit for our tournament victory however goes to Nick Welch who averaged 23.0 points per game and carried the team. In November, I traveled back to Kadena Air Base on Okinawa for another court-martial. In December, my trips took me to Washington DC for a sexual assault prosecution course and meeting my future bosses in JAJG and then back to Yokota Air Base for the Pacific Trial Advocacy Conference. Since I've posted many pictures from Yokota and Kadena before, I didn't see any reason to post more pictures from those locations. However, my wife, our two girls, and I just got back from 15 days vacation in China, Hong Kong, and the Philippines. We had a wonderful time, visiting with friends, family members, attending a Filipino-Chinese wedding in Manila, and relaxing Asian style. I will shortly be posting quite a number of pictures from all the locations we visited during this trip. This is probably our last big trip in Asia before we move to Germany in July. We should be off the island of Guam by July 10, 2010. We are counting down the days even though we will miss this beautiful place.


Ben

1 Comments:

Blogger kfloydh said...

always traveling...lucky...

I'm stuck in Ohio for 4 years...might try to get out west on a vacation or two though...

Your new job should be pretty sweet though...

Let me know if you're passing through Ohio on your way to Germany...there are some nice golf courses around here we could hit up...

Take care,
Kevin

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home