Thursday, August 16, 2007

Quick Visit with Old Friends


Great to see Ann Robinson, Jonathan Marx, Eric Poole, and Tricia Freshwater for a few hours in Baltimore at Porter's before they all head in different directions (LA, Atlanta, and Eric and Trish get married and settle in DC).

I was able to see then during my quick trip to Annapolis, Maryland where I stayed at the Loews Hotel in downtown during August 6-10 for a National District Attorney's Association institute on the prosection of sexual assault crimes. It was an excellent class and I was also able to see friends from JASOC and meet some other Air Force JAGs from PACAF. I went to a Baltimore Orioles-Seattle Mariners game at Camden Yards, continuing my tradition of four consecutive years of seeing at least one game there. And the last day I was there, the course ended at 10:45 and my parents and sister came up from Cville to visit with me for the day.

All in all, a brief but wonderful trip. Learned a lot. Spent a lot of time with friends and family. Ate a lot of crab cakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home